Hello all, Alan here.
Not only am I editing podcasts, I’m posting them to the site now too.
This week on Pilot Season we find out just what was acceptable in the Eighties in That 80’s Show.
Topics discussed include:
- Patrick is a busy adult with many important things to do
- Alan has seen That 70’s Show a lot
- Black and white portable TVs
- What happened to you?
- The one punk rocker in town
- Something called Music Television
- Frank Zappa’s greatest invention
- The Alan Seal of Approval
- Patrick blames things on Tumblr
- Competition amongst Friends wikis
- Chekhov Nipple
- Huge 80’s phones
- A bold pitch for a Hollywoodland remake
- Sexy deathbed Tom Waits
Host: Jill Bearup
Executive Producer: Alan Beirne
Also appearing: Patrick Brogan
Dedicated to Joey Ramone